Silver Fusion's high-pigmentation pink paints not only cut very thin lines but also cover the nails in one color to create a long-lasting mirror manicure. Using the "liquid stone" technique, you can achieve a monochrome mirror effect on your nails or you can get incredible shades of silver.
- Pink paints should not be applied with a dense layer
- There are "sensitives" to mixing
- Not diffuse, of medium viscosity
- When applying gel paints to the nails, the substance should be allowed to settle for 30 seconds to 1 minute before drying in a lamp.
- Polymerisation time - 2 min in the combination lamp